Monday, July 20, 2009

My pride and joy



Kaley you are a jewel. You amaze me with your charm and character. I am so proud of you. I am in awe to think that 7 years ago you were born. That you have grown into a little lady and it will not be long before you are a woman! Be proud of who you are, a servant of the most high, King, you are royalty! You will grow in grace and beauty and still have the wisdom that comes from a humble heart. Can't wait for the adventures to come!Makenzy my sweet energetic flower. You are a blooming ray of sunshine!At a blossoming 5 years old you are turning into a little woman before my eyes. God has blessed you with such compassion for people you always seek a worthy fight! Remember to stand for your convictions and with Jesus anything is possible. Karisa you are a joy! You keep me in stitches with your silly jokes and adorable cuteness! And Isaiah, what can I say about my boy. My long awaited, perfectly timed boy! You are most assuredly a blessing from God. You bring added strength to this family that we could not do without. My beautiful family causes my heart to swell with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment